This preset collection includes 166 infrared presets to speed the editing of your infrared images in ON1 Photo RAW. These presets include color swap methods that allow you to swap colors directly in ON1 without any other program. These presets support color infrared images shot with any 515 to 720nm filter and monochrome images shot with an infrared filter. These presets will quickly swap your colors with eight different color swap methods and a dozen different style effects. There are also six different monochrome treatments with ten different style effects. Includes 10 AI Adaptive presets for adding local contrast.
Color Swap Methods
Here are examples of the eight color swap methods included. Each produces different sky and foliage colors. Click to enlarge.
Here are examples of the 12 effects included with each color swap method. Click to enlarge.
Here are examples of the six monochrome treatments. Click to enlarge.
Here are examples of the 10 effects included with each monochrome treatment. Click to enlarge.
- ON1 Photo RAW 2020 or later desktop on macOS and Windows.
- ON1 Photo RAW 2023 or later desktop required for AI Adaptive presets (Local Contrast).
- ON1 Photo RAW 2024 recommended for performance enhancements and latest AI Adaptive features.
- Mobile versions (iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and Android tablet) do not yet support presets.
Order ON1 Photo RAW Infrared Presets via credit card
Immediate download for credit card orders.
Order ON1 Photo RAW Infrared Presets via PayPal
Amount: $29.00 USD, What’s this for? “ON1 Presets”. Download link emailed within 24 hours.
Info: ON1 Photo RAW sold separately. Get 20% off ON1 Photo RAW with code
Uninstall previous version of presets
If you are running a previous version of these ON1 Photo RAW Infrared Presets, follow these steps to remove the previous version before installing the new version.
- Open ON1.
- In the
- Select the
- Select on the folder named
- Click on the minus (-) symbol in the lower left corner to delete the
- Click the
- Close ON1 Photo RAW.
- Close ON1 Photo Raw.
- Unzip or decompress the downloaded zip file.
- Double-click the included file
- ON1 Photo RAW will ask you to confirm that you wish to install the presets. Click
- If you don’t see this message in ON1. Close ON1. Then double-click the file
- ON1 Photo RAW will confirm that the presets are installed.
- Find the
Presetspanel on the left. If you do not see the
Presetspanel, select the
Windowmenu and select
Show Browser Panelto hide/show the Browser panel.
- In the
Presetspanel on the left, scroll down to find the preset group named
- If you do not see the
Infraredgroup, select the
Filemenu and select
Manage Extras. Select the
Presetstab. Confirm that the
Infraredgroup exists. If not, re-install from the zip file.
Warning: If you are running multiple versions of ON1 Photo RAW and the presets are installing in the wrong version, you have a couple of options. 1) Drag the presets directly on to the icon for the specific version you want to install them to. 2) Uninstall unused versions of ON1 Photo RAW. Once you have a single version installed, install the presets.
- Open ON1 Photo RAW. In the Browser tool, select an infrared image and click the Edit Photo icon in the left panel.
- Within the Develop panel in the right column, open Tone & Color.
- In the Tone section, adjust the
Exposureslider if needed to correct the exposure of your image. Use the Histogram at the top of the right columnn to validate your exposure.
- You can adjust any setting in the Develop panel at any time, even after applying a preset.
Set White Balance
- In the Color section, click the bold
°Kbutton to disable the Kelvin-based
Temperatureslider. The Kelvin-based
Temperatureslider is limited to color temperatures from 2,000 to 50,000 k and most infrared images are below of this range. When
°Kbutton is disabled, the
Temperatureslider is effectively a blue/yellow tint slider. The only visual indicator is if the
°Kbutton is bolded. Bolded is Kelvin-based, unbolded is blue/yellow tint-based. For most infrared images, use the unbolded button.
- Select the picker between the
White Balancedrop-down and the
- Click on a color neutral subject in your image, such as clouds, pavement, roads, sidewalks, or buildings.
- Optionally, you may manually adjust the
Temperatureslider to get the right separation of yellow and blue in your image.
- If you do not see the Preset panel on the left, in the Window menu, select
Show Browser Panel.
- Select the
- Select a color or monochrome preset group based on the treatment you’d like for the image: Color Amber, Color Gold, Color Invert, Color Pink, Color Rose, Color Split, Color Swap, Color White, or Mono 01 to 06.
- Select the first preset in the group to apply the color swap or monochrome treatment alone. Or select any of the other presets to apply the treatment with additional effects.
- After applying a preset, you can return to the Develop panel and tweak the Temperature slider or any other Develop settings.
- To modify any effect, open the Effects panel on the right side. You can reduce the Opacity of effects or make other changes to each effect.
- In the Preset panel, return to the Infrared preset group using the
<icon, located left of the preset group name.
- Select the Contrast group.
- Select a Contrast preset. Higher numbers have more contrast.
- These contrast presets are local AI Adaptive presets, which target the Sky, Flora, and Natural Ground.
- To modify any local adaptive preset, select the Local panel in the right column.